Baby Shower Toast
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese, preferably Parmigiano Reggiano
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed or minced
- ¼ tsp. grated black pepper
- 24 slices good-quality wheat bread
- Special Equipment: Cookie cutter in the shape of a stork, baby carriage or your favorite shape
- Heat the oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic and pepper.
- Lay the bread on a work surface and cut each slice with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of the mayonnaise mixture evenly onto each shape.
- Arrange them on a large baking sheet and bake until golden and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Page URL: https://webbabyshower.com/baby-shower/recipes/lunch/toast/
Short URL: https://webbabyshower.com/?p=120