Baby Shower Toast
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese, preferably Parmigiano Reggiano
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed or minced
- ¼ tsp. grated black pepper
- 24 slices good-quality wheat bread
- Special Equipment: Cookie cutter in the shape of a stork, baby carriage or your favorite shape
- Heat the oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan, mayonnaise, garlic and pepper.
- Lay the bread on a work surface and cut each slice with the cookie cutter of your choice.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons of the mayonnaise mixture evenly onto each shape.
- Arrange them on a large baking sheet and bake until golden and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This baby shower recipe is brought to you by Web Baby Shower: The Fun and Easy Way to Host a Virtual Baby Shower Online! Start Your Web Baby Shower Today!
Page URL: https://webbabyshower.com/baby-shower/recipes/lunch/toast/
Short URL: https://webbabyshower.com/?p=120
Please enjoy the following baby shower trivia game sponsored by Web Baby Shower and Insticator! If you like playing this game, you will love hosting your own Web Baby Shower. Start your Web Baby Shower Today!
Please note that ads are not displayed on private, individual Web Baby Showers