San Antonio is a beautiful Texan city with a rich culture and history. Despite being quite large, San Antonio has managed to maintain its “small town” feel, with friendly faces around every corner.
If you’re from San Antonio – or want to host your baby shower there – you’re in luck. This charming city is filled with gorgeous locales that are perfect for celebrating the newest addition to your family.
Whether you want an outdoor venue surrounded by Texas wildlife, a historic venue encapsulating San Antonio’s rich history, or a charming, local venue supporting a small business, we’ve got you covered!
We’ve done the research to find you the best baby shower venues in San Antonio so that you can celebrate your little bundle – San Antonio style. Read on to find the dream venue for your baby shower or sprinkle.
Throw a Virtual Baby Shower so Everyone Can Celebrate!
• Free Trial – 14-Day Refund for any reason
• Only 1 Minute Setup!
• 80+ Custom Themes & Matching Invites
• Use Any Online Registry
• Send Unlimited Invites and Updates
• Baby Shower Games with Scoreboards, Give Prizes!
1127 S St Marys San Antonio, TX 78210
Ivy hall is green and bohemian, with lush ivy vines and chic gardens surrounding a modern warehouse building. The facilities feature top-notch amenities, including Instagram-worthy bathrooms, staging areas, and a funky container building perfect for an outdoor bar.
The space is well decorated, with string lights and cool, boho decor in every corner. So, if you’re looking for a venue that’s photo-worthy as-is, Ivy Hall may suit your fancy.
This indoor-outdoor venue allows you to celebrate your little one rain or shine. The open yet intimate outdoor space provides a dreamy viewing of the bright Texas stars. The venue is extremely versatile, accommodating up to 750 people, with spaces to suit every type of gathering. So, whether your event is big or small, Ivy Hall has something for you.
Their on-site restaurant, The Good Kind, caters for small events like baby showers, offering fresh and healthy comfort foods and botanical cocktails to send your tastebuds through the roof. Their ingredients are locally sourced and responsibly grown, providing the season’s best offerings.
- Items included with booking: Ivy Hall offers seating and tables for up to 100 guests, lounge garden furniture, use of the VIP POD suite, wifi, one complimentary layout consolation set up and break down, fire pits, wooden cocktail table, bar tables, and cake cutting tables with the venue fee.
- Event offers and packages: Ask the venue about any special offers or packages.
- Venue price: Renting the entire event space costs $4000 on Saturdays and $3,700 on Fridays and Sundays. For Monday through Thursday events, you must inquire with the Event Specialist for pricing. Another option is to rent a tent near The Good Kind restaurant for $600. Check out their online brochure for more information.
- Catering and drinks: For large events, the venue offers customized menus created by Tim Catering which vary in price depending on food selections and the number of guests. The venue also has bar packages ranging from $18 to $68 per head. For smaller events, guests can order food and drinks directly from the on-site restaurant, The Good Kind.
- Facilities: Banquet hall, event facilities, garden loft, warehouse, industrial patio and deck, on-site restaurant.
- Music & sound equipment: The venue offers amplified music indoors and outdoors.
- Contact: Call (210)439-0030 for more information.
212 Kneupper St Converse, TX 78109
Are you seeking a cozy baby shower venue in San Antonio, Texas, with a whimsical feel? Then, you can’t go wrong with the Rose Cottage Tea Garden! This tea room is inside an old Victorian home in the heart of Old Town Converse, a short 30-minute drive from downtown San Antonio.
The homeowner and host, Janie, serves a quality blend of rose or English breakfast tea in an eclectic indoor-outdoor setting. She also offers a tasty assortment of pastries, appetizers, entrees, desserts, and non-alcoholic beverages.
The tea room seats up to 10 people, making it ideal for an intimate baby shower with your closest friends and family. However, if you have a more extensive guest list, you can take the party outdoors to the open deck and pergola, which can seat up to 36 guests.
As a thank-you gift for your guests, consider buying one-of-a-kind collectibles from the on-site shop, featuring items like antique tea cups and pots, essential oil soaps, candles, and silver collectibles.
If you’re looking for an adorable baby shower venue in San Antonio, Texas, supporting a small, woman-owned business, the Rose Cottage Tea Garden could be calling your name.
- Items included with booking: Contact Janie for included items.
- Event offers and packages: Contact Janie for event offers.
- Venue price: Venue price varies depending on the event size and day.
- Catering and drinks: Janie offers tea and four menu selections, including a pastry, appetizer, entree, and dessert, for $20.00 per head. You can add an additional fruit and cheese platter for $10 to $20, depending on the size of your party.
- Facilities: Tea room, pergola, covered deck, green meditation area, and bathrooms.
- Music & sound equipment: You may be allowed to hire live music for your event. Contact Janie for details.
- Contact: Contact Janie at [email protected] or call her at (210)296-5925 for more information.
1746 Lockhill Selma Rd San Antonio, TX 78213
This timeless locale features a gorgeous stone estate house built in 1931, giving it a historic depth unmatched by modern options. The grounds are airy and immaculate, with oak-lined paths and sprawling green lawns encapsulating true Texan beauty.
The estate is owned and operated by Spice of Life Catering, headed by Chef Mike Bomberg since 2004. His imaginative cooking style adds to the venue’s charm, allowing guests to tailor menus to suit the guests of honor (AKA, you)!
With seven event spaces hosting between 25 to 1000 people, you can make your baby shower as intimate or extravagant as you’d like.
A favorite event space is The Cottage, a former art studio with a magical, woodsy feel accommodating up to 30 guests. The Covered Veranda is another fabulous choice, featuring a breezy, open portico accommodating up to 75 guests. You can also host in one of The Veranda’s gorgeous outdoor spaces, allowing guests to experience the beauty of the grounds firsthand.
If you’re looking for one of the most elegant baby shower venues in San Antonio, Texas, The Veranda will not disappoint.
- Items included with booking: Included items depend on the rental space, with many spaces offering seating, tables, and other accommodations. Contact The Veranda for more information.
- Event offers and packages: All-inclusive packages are available depending on event size. Contact the venue for more details.
- Venue price: $450–$5,000/event, depending on the number of guests, time of year, time of day, and weekday. Check out this venue sheet for more information.
- Catering and drinks: Spice of Life is the exclusive catering company for the Veranda, including all food and alcohol. They work with you to cater the menu to meet your specifications.
- Facilities: Estate house, covered veranda, fountain courtyard, artist cottage, and enclosed pavilion.
- Music & sound equipment: The venue offers amplified music indoors and outdoors.
- Contact: Email [email protected] or call (210)366-1220 for more information.
San Antonio Botanical Garden
555 Funston Pl San Antonio, TX 78209
Just minutes from the heart of downtown San Antonio lies a stunning botanical garden that transports you from the hustle of city life to a natural oasis as soon as you walk through the gates. It’s one of the best baby shower venues in San Antonio, TX, due to its great location and gorgeous scenery.
The botanical garden is massive, featuring 38 acres of natural wonders to explore. Known for its gorgeous displays and botanical diversity, this picturesque venue will certainly stand out among your friends and family. Plus, you’ll have tons of fabulous photo ops!
The Gardens has 12 venue spaces depending on your party’s size and budget. Some of our favorites are the Kumamoto En – a stunning Japanese garden accommodating up to 10 guests – or the East Texas Pineywoods – a peaceful lake setting with towering hardwood trees, accommodating up to 20 guests.
- Items included with booking: Varies depending on rental space selection.
- Event offers and packages: No current packages or offers are available.
- Venue price: Prices vary depending on the venue you select and the day of the week. For more information, check out the botanical garden’s pricing information sheet.
- Catering and drinks: The botanical gardens have a list of approved caterers guests can choose from. The gardens may allow guests to bring in their own food and beverages. Contact the staff for more information.
- Facilities: Lucile Halsell Conservatory, Sullivan Carriage House, Native Plant Area, Overlook Tower, benches, floral displays, restrooms, and more.
Music & sound equipment: Electrical services are limited in many parts of the Gardens. Depending on the rental location, you may have to bring your own music equipment. Moderate amplified music (70 decibels maximum) is generally permitted until 11:00 pm.
More Baby Shower Venues: