Booking your venue is one of the first steps you should take when planning a baby shower. If you’re looking for a great event venue in Houston, we’ve got you covered. We did the digging for the best locations so you don’t have to.
After chatting with Erica Christine, senior planner, designer, and owner of Elite Eventz, LLC, we found the best baby shower venues in Houston.
Keep reading to find a chic baby shower or sprinkle event location in Space City.
Throw a Virtual Baby Shower so Everyone Can Celebrate!
• Free Trial – 14-Day Refund for any reason
• Only 1 Minute Setup!
• 80+ Custom Themes & Matching Invites
• Use Any Online Registry
• Send Unlimited Invites and Updates
• Baby Shower Games with Scoreboards, Give Prizes!
The Juliana Houston
1001 W 18th St, Houston, TX 77008
The Juliana Houston is an intimate, open-air venue in the midst of the bustling city. Guests can gather in the breezy greenhouse space and on the adjoining lawn and terrace. It can host up to 150 guests but is a lovely choice for a small group of baby shower guests.
Out of the baby shower venues in Houston, Erica said this is one of her favorites.
“My personal favorite is The Juliana Houston if you’re on a budget but still want a whimsical indoor/outdoor feel,” she said.
The venue has a clean, white palette, which provides a great backdrop for any baby shower.
“You can design and decorate the venue basically into any color scheme or theme,” Erica said. “It’s perfect for spring, summer, and fall showers when the weather is sunny and breezy.”
- What’s included: Tables and chairs for up to 150 guests, including rectangle tables, bar top tables, and Adirondack lounge chairs. Toiletries, trash cans, trash bags, the use of two bathrooms, and wifi are also included.
- Pricing: Rental prices start at $2,500 for a half-day (8-hour) rental and can cost up to $5,500 for a full-day Saturday rental.
- Catering: This venue allows open catering. The use of a small prep kitchen with a refrigerator and sink is included in the rental price.
- Facilities: Features a covered space, along with a terrace and lawn for an indoor/outdoor venue.
- Music and sound equipment: The venue has an installed speaker system that uses Spotify.
Find out more about The Juliana Houston for your baby shower.
1111 Studewood Place
1111 Studewood Street, Houston TX 77008
Take in the breathtaking view of downtown Houston from the chic 1111 Studewood Place. Located in the Heights area of the city, this venue features a rooftop terrace as well as a stunning indoor space, both with views of the city skyline.
Similar to The Juliana Houston, Erica recommends this venue as a stylish, budget-friendly option. 1111 Studewood Place can seat 80 people comfortably but can accommodate up to 140 guests.
- What’s included: Tables and chairs including cocktail tables, mic and PA system, valet parking, security, and use of the catering kitchen.
- Pricing: Rental costs range from $1,600 to $3,500 for a 4-hour rental.
- Catering: Choose from the venue’s in-house caterer, or bring your own for a $250 outside catering fee. The venue is required to provide all alcoholic beverage services.
- Facilities: Indoor and outdoor space with a view of downtown Houston for up to 140 guests.
- Music and sound equipment: Built-in projector, 70-inch television, and a built-in audio system with Apple Airplay.
Learn more about booking the chic 1111 Studewood Place for your baby shower.
14525 Champions Dr. Houston, TX 77069
Located on the Northwest side of Houston lies an elaborate French-inspired castle called Chateau Cocomar. This lavish venue is a truly royal experience for any baby shower. Host a garden party at the tranquil Wakeco Jardin area, or rent the ballroom for a larger group. If you want an intimate indoor space, host your baby shower in the sunny East Jardin with a picturesque view of the gardens.
Erica said if your pockets have a little extra funds, this venue is perfect for an upscale baby shower celebration. “My favorite luxe venue without a doubt to really put on an amazing fete for a future prince or princess would indeed be Chateau Cocomar,” she said. “The venue is literally a castle decked out with multiple rooms with both indoor and outdoor capabilities. Mom-to-be could easily arrive in a white horse-drawn Cinderella-style carriage.”
- What’s included: Use of the venue during your rental time. Catering and other services are an additional charge.
- Pricing: Rental pricing starts at $4,000 for a weekday event.
- Catering: Select a caterer from the venue’s preferred vendor list.
- Facilities: Choose one of several rooms to rent for any size baby shower. Indoor and outdoor spaces are available.
Find out more about hosting your fairytale baby shower at Chateau Cocomar.
2811 Washington Ave, Houston, TX 77007
Rent a space with modern luxury and chic industrial decor when you choose Hughes Manor for your baby shower. This venue is centrally located in the Washington Heights District of Houston.
With indoor and outdoor spaces available for up to 300 guests, there are several location options available for your shower. Choose the beautiful bi-level outdoor space with a wrap-around deck and landscaped garden, or the indoor space with upscale, modern touches.
- What’s included: Five-hour rental, tables and chairs, table linens, security officer (weekends only), and use of television and projection screens.
- Pricing: Contact the venue for special event pricing.
- Catering: Select a caterer from the venue’s preferred vendor list. No outside alcohol is permitted.
- Facilities: Indoor and outdoor space accommodating up to 300 guests.
- Music and sound equipment: Multiple outlet setups, microphones and surround sound speakers are available.
Find out more about booking the modern Hughes Manor for your baby shower.
More Baby Shower Venues: