Share the News: 40 Inspiring Text Message Ideas for Baby Birth Announcements
If you’ve recently had a baby and want to share the news with your loved ones, consider using baby birth announcement text messages. Instead of just sending a basic message, you can make the announcement more exciting with creative and unique wording ideas.
Consider using a video or image to make your birth announcement even more memorable. You could create a short video introducing your new baby or share a photo showcasing your little one’s adorable features.
This article provides a selection of curated text messages for boys, girls, twins and gender-neutral announcements. Whether you want something funny, sweet, or sentimental, we’re confident you’ll find the perfect text announcement here.
Stand out with your Birth Announcement Message
Why settle for a standard text to announce your baby’s arrival when you can make it more special and creative?
Use tools like Canva to customize your text message with unique backdrops that will make your announcement stand out. You can choose a blue background for a boy, pink for a girl, or earth tones for a gender-neutral option.
Another great option is to create a personalized baby shower website with WebBabyShower. This platform allows you to share your creative announcement with all your loved ones on a personalized web page. Interested in learning more about WebBabyShower? Click here to find out.
Get Creative with Your Birth Announcement Messages
Create your Free Baby Shower Shower Site Now
Create a Birth Announcement Using WebBabyShower
Creating a website with WebBabyShower is a breeze and can be done in just 4 to 5 minutes. Once completed, you can effortlessly craft a customized birth announcement with your chosen language. Watch this brief video tutorial to learn how to create a baby announcement using WebBabyShower.
Birth Announcement Text Message Ideas
- Girl Text Message Ideas
- Boy Text Message Ideas
- Twin Text Message Ideas
- Gender Neutral Text Message Ideas
Girl Birth Announcement Message Ideas
- Our family just got so much cuter! Please join us in welcoming our baby girl (name).
- She may look innocent, but she has already “stolen” our hearts! Please welcome baby (girl name).
- Our little girl was blessed with mommy’s good looks and daddy’s charm. Introducing our greatest joy, (baby name).
- I never knew I could love someone so much until she arrived! Our little love is finally here.
- Announcing the birth of our beautiful daughter, (baby’s name).
- She is everything we could have imagined, and so much more. Introducing the love of our lives, baby (baby’s name).
- Our little girl has beauty and brains. Look out world, (baby’s name) has arrived!
- She may be small, but she is mighty! Introducing the ruler of our hearts, baby (baby’s name).
- The second we saw her smile, we fell in love. Thank you God for blessing us with our beautiful princess!
- Bring on the pink outfits and bows. Our girl is here!
Boy Birth Announcement Message Ideas
- Oh boy! Our little adventure has arrived. Please join us in welcoming (baby boy’s name) to the world.
- Introducing our bouncing baby boy, (baby’s name).
- Our little boy made his grand entrance at (time and date of birth). Weighing in at (pounds) and (inches of height), he’s already making a big impression!
- Baby (baby’s name) was evicted from mommy’s belly. He’s now living with his parents, rent-free! Please welcome our cutest houseguest ever.
- There is nothing more wonderful than being blessed with a healthy baby boy. We are so thankful our greatest blessing has arrived, safe and sound.
- Our little man has arrived! Please welcome (baby’s name).
- We’ve been waiting for this day for so long. We are proud to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby boy, (baby’s name).
- Now mommy is outnumbered! Please join us in celebrating the arrival of our son: (baby’s name).
- Ready or not…here he comes! Our son (baby’s name) has arrived.
- Blue is now our favorite color. Please welcome our baby boy, (baby’s name).
Twin Birth Announcement Message Ideas
- We got two babies at once- it seems like we’ve won the lottery! Introducing baby (name one) and baby (name two).
- We are seeing double! Introducing our twins to the world.
- Don’t worry. These aren’t doppelgangers – just our sweet little twins!
- Twice the love, twice the kisses, and twice the snuggles. Thank God for twins!
- Now you guys have two babies to spoil! Introducing our littlest loves, (baby name one) and (baby name two).
- We get double the love (and double the dirty diapers)! Please welcome our newest additions, (baby one) and (baby two).
- We asked for one miracle, and we received two instead. Say hello to our little blessings!
- Our family has just doubled in size. Please welcome our newest additions, (baby one) and (baby two).
- When it comes to babies, the more, the merrier!
- We are “two” excited to announce the arrival of our babies, (baby one) and (baby two).
Gender Neutral Announcement Message Ideas
- Dreams do come true! Our greatest wish has finally arrived.
- Hello, my name is (baby’s name).
- Wow…we are parents! Please join us in welcoming baby (baby’s name).
- And just like that, there were three!
- Proudly presenting our greatest achievement, baby (baby’s name).
- Our little blessing is earthbound! Please join us in celebrating the arrival of (baby’s name).
- Two little hands, two little feet. Our baby is here – oh, what a treat!
- It’s a baby! Welcome (baby’s name).
- We’ve been parents for (number of hours), and it totally rocks! Thank you (baby’s name) for bringing us so much happiness.
- Look who finally arrived! Introducing (baby’s name).