At WebBabyShower, we’re dedicated to helping you throw the best baby shower possible. From navigating baby shower etiquette to planning the perfect baby shower, we’ve got tons of tips and tricks to make your shower a smashing success..
If you’re looking for fun, easy and above all affordable games for an upcoming shower – then you’ve come to the right place. We have a few game ideas that you can play using only a roll of toilet paper! Toilet paper is cheap and easy to find, making a toilet paper baby shower game a perfect choice for last-minute baby showers or showers on a budget.
Here are three simple, affordable party games that use only two things: guests, and toilet paper!
Baby Shower Games You Can Play With Just A Roll Of Toilet Paper
Remember when toilet paper was the must-have item in 2020? Whew! Now that 2020 is behind us, toilet paper is, thankfully, easy to find. Pop into any grocery store or gas station, and boom — you can find everything you need to play these three fun baby shower games!
What You’ll Need
- A roll of toilet paper
- That’s it!
The Toilet Paper Icebreaker Game
There’s no denying that playing baby shower games can sometimes feel awkward. Icebreakers can help everyone feel more comfortable in social situations — especially if it’s a big, mixed group where not everyone knows each other. The Toilet Paper Icebreaker Game is perfect for situations just like this. Here’s how to play:
- Grab a roll of toilet paper and hand it to one guest.
- Instruct everyone to take squares of toilet paper from the roll when it is passed to them — let them know they can take as many as they’d like, but they must take at least one square.
- Once each guest has at least one square of toilet paper, reveal the game: when it’s their turn, they must say as many facts about themselves as the number of squares they took from the toilet paper roll! (Example: Stephanie took five squares, so she gives five facts about herself.)
Not only is this game easy, affordable, and great for making everyone feel comfortable, it can be played virtually too!
Simply instruct virtual guests to obtain a roll of toilet paper. When it’s time to play the game, instruct them to tear off squares of toilet paper. When it’s their turn, they’ll reveal facts about themselves just as if they were playing in-person.
Throw a Virtual Baby Shower so Everyone Can Celebrate!
• Free Trial – 7 Day Refund for any reason
• Only 1 Minute Setup!
• 40+ Custom Themes & Matching Invites
• Use Any Online Registry
• Send Unlimited Invites and Updates
• Baby Shower Games with Scoreboards, Give Prizes!
Toilet Paper Dress Game
This next toilet paper baby shower game is perfect for a group of crafty friends… or just a group of friends who like to have fun! For this game, your guests will break into groups, so make sure you have enough rolls of toilet paper for each team to have one. Here’s how to play the Toilet paper dress game:
- Split guests up into teams — you can choose to split them however you’d like, but we recommend a minimum of two and a maximum of four per team.
- Set a timer (15 minutes should do it) and instruct teams to create a dress using a roll of toilet paper. The fancier, the better! Encourage them to get as creative as possible.
- Mom-to-be will be the judge. At the end of the time limit, she will decide which dress she likes best. Whoever she picks is the winning team!
You can also use WebBabyShower to upload photos of team creations and remember the fun and creativity!
Guess Mom’s Belly Size Game
Since baby showers are traditionally held near the end of the mom-to-be’s pregnancy, a nice round baby belly is perfect for our next toilet paper shower game. That’s right, it’s the guess mom’s belly size game! It’s easy to play — here’s how:
- Give mom-to-be a roll of toilet paper and have her measure her belly secret — no telling the guests! Have her write down or remember how many squares it takes to get all the way around her belly.
- Each guest will then guess how big mom’s belly is in toilet paper squares. Have each guest tear off the number of squares they think it will take to complete the circle of mom’s belly.
- Once everyone has their guesses, they’ll take turns using their toilet paper squares to measure mama’s waist. The one who comes closest wins!
Tip: This game requires some close personal space, so we recommend that mom-to-be is comfortable with it beforehand. Some moms don’t like their bellies touched, and it’s important to respect that. Check with mom-to-be to ensure she’s comfortable with this game before you plan for it.
Toilet Paper Baby Shower Games: An easy, Affordable Option For Your Party
These three baby shower games are the ideal solution for anyone looking to plan a great baby shower on a budget. They’re also perfect for last-minute game ideas, are super simple and easy to do, and require very little planning or prep.
Whether you’re hosting an in-person baby shower, a fully virtual baby shower, or a hybrid shower, everyone will have at least one roll of toilet paper in their home, so it’s very possible that you won’t even have to buy toilet paper for the games if you (or your virtual guests) have enough in stock!
For more great baby shower tips, tricks, and advice — or to host your very own WebBabyShower — visit our website. We’re the #1 market leader in virtual baby showers and have had the pleasure of helping over 10,000 happy customers and families host incredible parties easily.
We can’t wait to help make your next baby shower the best one ever!