Long Distance Baby Shower Websites by Web Baby Shower
If you need to host a baby shower, but can’t get everyone together in one place at one time, you can host a long distance baby shower at Web Baby Shower.
As with planning any type of party, you need to think about your budget. But, with a long distance baby shower, you also need to think about whether your guests have Internet access and their level of computer and technology savviness. That is why Web Baby Shower has done the “heavy lifting” for you and your guests to make it easy to host a long distance virtual baby shower. We have already put together a home page, guest book, gift registry links, photo album, “Birthday Bets” game, baby shower quiz-style games, baby shower photo games, adorable baby shower themes, a guest list manager, an invitation manager, privacy options and more. All you have to do is sign up and all your guests have to do is show up! There is nothing to download and personalizing your Web Baby Shower is easy!
Hosting a long distance baby shower can be as simple or as elaborate as you have the time, energy and budget for. You can stick to using just the online features of your Web Baby Shower, or you can add extra personal touches with favors, gifts, and printed invitations or thank you cards. Here is a list of the most common concerns about hosting a long distance baby shower. The questions link to their answers in the Web Baby Shower Help section or on the Web Baby Shower FAQ:
- What Is Web Baby Shower?
- How Does Web Baby Shower Work?
- How Long Does A Web Baby Shower Last?
- When Should I Start A Web Baby Shower?
- How Do Gifts Work With A Long Distance Baby Shower?
- What About Thank You Cards?
- Do We Have To Give Out Favors?
- How Do We Play Games? And Give Out Prizes?
- Is There Any Baby Shower Etiquette I Should Know About?
- Is It OK To Host A Web Baby Shower For Myself?
- Is It OK To Invite Men?
- Can Siblings Participate?