How To Have An Awesome Long Distance Baby Shower?
If you’ve been wondering “how to have a long distance baby shower?”, WebBabyShower is the solution!
A baby shower is an important experience for every expecting mother and she deserves to be celebrated, but how can this joy be shared with friends and family spread out?
WebBabyShower brings expecting mothers and family together for this amazing journey. An Easy and Special way to celebrate this important time. Simplify gathering and connecting everyone with a dedicated online baby shower with cute ready-made designs, matching invitations, and a private place for all your photos and videos. that’s why WebBabyShower offers an easy and fun way for out of town moms – or grandparents 🙂 have a long distance baby shower online.
How do you have a long distance baby shower?
While there are lots of ways to throw a long distance baby shower for out of state family, Web Baby Shower is already designed to meet the specific needs of baby showers, pregnancy celebrations and birth announcements … with no advertising, no social experimentation and lots of fun baby shower stuff for you and your guests!
At WebBabyShower, we give you the web tools to coordinate your long distance baby shower so that your out of town guests can either visit the site as they have time, or participate in a specific, scheduled live chat or video call. Or both if you choose!
Long Distance Baby Shower Considerations
As with planning any type of party, you need to think about your budget. But, with a long distance baby shower component, you also need to think about whether your guests and the expecting parent(s) have Internet access, their level of computer savviness, and what type of accounts they have for social media and live video chat or video calls so you can have a great baby shower from afar.
Across the Miles Baby Shower
That is why WebBabyShower has done the “heavy lifting” for you and your guests to make it easy to host a virtual, long distance baby shower. We have already put together a home page, guest book, gift registry links, photo album, video album, “Birthday Bets” game, baby shower quiz-style games, baby photo guessing games, adorable baby shower themes, a guest list manager, an invitation manager, privacy options and more. To use Web Baby Shower, there is nothing to download and your guests do not have to create an account in order to participate.
Hosting a long distance baby shower can be as simple or as elaborate as you have the time, energy and budget for.
You can stick to using just the online features of your Web Baby Shower, or you can add extra personal touches with favors, gifts, and printed invitations or thank you cards.
See how a great long distance baby shower works
How Much Does It Cost?
In order to offer all of these fun, easy to use features in a private, unlisted format, without any advertising, and without any “social experimentation”, there is one, one-time only, flat-rate, set up fee. See our pricing page.
WebBabyShower Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of common concerns about hosting a long distance baby shower. The questions link to their answers in the WebBabyShower Help section or on the WebBabyShower FAQ:
- How Does Web Baby Shower Work?
- How Long Does A Web Baby Shower Last?
- An online shower can last anywhere from a weekend to several months! Our plans start at 6 months. Online showers can blend right into a baby blog for updates to everyone.
- When Should I Start A WebBabyShower?
- Traditional showers are the third trimester, but long distance is different. Second and third-trimester showers happen all the time online. We have a whole post on it shower timing.
- How Do Gifts Work With A Long Distance Baby Shower?
- An online registry is a go-to solution. We work with every online registry there is.
- What About Thank You Cards?
- Is There Any Baby Shower Etiquette I Should Know About?
- Online etiquette is different than traditional, the same rules -thankfully!- don’t apply. Read our in-depth etiquette guide.
- Is It OK To Host A WebBabyShower For Myself?
- Yes! We have the data. Over 50% of showers are paid for by the expectant parents who self host with help from friends and family.
- Is It OK To Invite Men?
- Yes! The whole ‘no men’ thing is fading, and no where faster than online long distance showers.